Welcome to Marquart's Tae Kwon Do & Kumdo! Marquart's offers classes for adults, classes for kids, and a class where your whole family can participate together. Tae Kwon Do is a great activity for children, adults, and families! Individuals of all ages will benefit from the great Martial Arts training at Marquart's Tae Kwon Do & Kumdo. It's a great time to join Marquart's Tae Kwon Do & Kumdo!
It is our commitment to provide the best training possible for the enhancement and development of our students. Only official training and certifications are provided to our students so that they may learn in a safe and efficient manner.
- Learn practical self-defense
- Improved coordination, physical fitness and flexibility for Men, Women and Children
- Improved self-confidence, self-control, and self-discipline
- Education for the development of the complete individual as a martial artist
Classes are year round. Instruction is led by Grand Master Eugene Marquart, with over 40 years of teaching experience. Grand Master Marquart is:
- President of the United States Chang Moo Kwan Taekwondo Union (USCTU)
- 9th Degree Black Belt Taekwondo - Changmookwan World Taekwondo and Kukkiwon World Taekwondo Certified Grand Master
- 6th Degree Black Belt Hapkido - Korea Hapkido Association Certified Master and Founder of the Cchung-Ryoung Hapkido Federation
- 4th Degree Black Belt Kumdo-Kumbub - International Kumbub-Kumdo Federation Certified Master
Visitors and spectators are always welcome! Marquart's has a complete line of martial arts equipment available. Conveniently located at the intersection of 12th Ave S. and Main, 2 minutes from I-94.
Please send email to Grand Master Eugene Marquart with any comments or questions.