Welcome to Marquart's Tae Kwon Do & Kumdo! Marquart's offers classes for adults, classes for kids, and a class where your whole family can participate together. Tae Kwon Do is a great activity for children, adults, and families! Individuals of all ages will benefit from the great Martial Arts training at Marquart's Tae Kwon Do & Kumdo. It's a great time to join Marquart's Tae Kwon Do & Kumdo!
- Learn practical self-defense
- Improved coordination, physical fitness and flexibility for Men, Women and Children
- Improved self-confidence, self-control, and self-discipline
- Education for the development of the complete individual as a martial artist
Classes are year round. Instruction is led by Grand Master Eugene Marquart, with over 36 years of teaching experience. Grand Master Marquart is:
- President of the USA Chang Moo Kwan Union
- 8th Degree Taekwondo - Kukkiwon World Taekwondo Certified Grand Master
- 6th Degree Hapkido - Korea Hapkido Association Certified Master
- 4th Degree Kumdo Kumbub - International Kumbub-Kumdo Federation Certified Master
Visitors and spectators are always welcome! Marquart's has a complete line of martial arts equipment available. Conveniently located at the intersection of 12th Ave S. and Main, 2 minutes from I-94.
Please send email to Grand Master Eugene Marquart with any comments or questions.